5 Year Warranty!
NB: Supplied with clear visor
AN AMAZING RESURGENCE
This year SCORPION offers you a sensational new helmet: It is derived from the real « success story » that was the EXO-500 For nearly 5 years the over-equipped EXO-500 AIR of SCORPIONs range went with you everywhere. We now are excited to introduce the new EXO-510 AIR. The aggressive and high octane look will amaze you, it embodies the best of all the technologies like: the KwikWick® II liner, the AirFit® system, a visor equipped with a Lens Pinlock MAXVISION ® as standard and the Speedview® sunvisor treated with our anti- fog technology, the helmet has a real efficient aerodynamic system (for optimum ventilation). Perfect for daily users as well as seasonal ones and the adventurers, the EXO-510 AIR is the best quality and has the most features in a helmet you can buy for the money !
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the visor back against the eyeport gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal.
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel. Retractable Sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides
- Pinlock® 100\% Max Vision® ensures a 100\% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® visor w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick2® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Breath box helps rider to breath well without moisturing inner side of the visor.
- Airfit-Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, EXO-510 AIR is built with 3 shell sizes.
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Visor Lock: Securely locks shield in place
- Vent System: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- Sizes: XS-XL (2XL special order)
What our customer's say
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
December 7 17
Delayed deliveryI ordered 2 items on Saturday 2nd Dec. I've just learned that the items were posted on Wednesday 7th Dec. It was the date I sent an email to find out why the items were not delivered yet so I assume they were posted only when I chased Brumersbikes. I choose 2nd class delivery by post so I didn't expect my items to be delivered withing 1-2 days but it took Brumersbikes 5 days (3 working days) to post them. Way too long I think. The good thing is they replied to my email but so far it is the only positive comment I can make. Update on my comment: Brumersbikers apparently cancelled my order without even notifying me about this. Although they return my money to my account I lost over 10 days waiting for my item, not being aware the order had been cancelled with no reason given or any notification. I believe it was done as a 'punishment' for my initial comment. I also received an email from Brumersbikers, after posting my initial comment, where they criticised me for posting an honest and factual comment. I live a decision to fellow customers whether to use Brumersbikers service...Maciej