- 5 Year Warranty
- A helmet for ambitious, sporty riders like those in professional racing. The SR2 is a sports helmet developed for optimal performance on the race track. Thanks to its advanced aerodynamics, the helmet is always stable in wind and produces no uplift even at very high speeds. Improved spoiler - improved aerodynamics. On country roads, on the motorway or on the racetrack: the SR2 is stable in the wind.
- Aerodynamic shape for no upward lift
- Directionally stable
- No buffeting
- D-Force spoiler for ideal aerodynamic performance at all times
- Aero acoustically optimised - only 88 dB(A) at 100 km/h average noise level (with closed machines)
- Wind deflector reduces noise level
- Practically distortion free visor Racing visor throughout the entire field of vision
- First class racing vision: 2D racing visor - improves the benefits of tear offs, increases the anti-fog lens - crossover-free view and 100 \% free of fogging.
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog treated visor
- Quick release visor system which can be changed without the use of tools
- Visor vent to reduce fogging
- Two adjustable head ventilation inputs
- Two-way chin ventilation for targeted distribution of the incoming air through the helmet
- The Anti-Roll-Off system developed by Schuberth ensures the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind, there is less risk of the chin section of the helmet coming into contact with the chin or neck of the rider - thanks to a small angle of tilt, and the risk of contact with the chest as the result of an accident is also reduced (provided the chin strap is closed and correctly adjusted)
- The double-D lock allows simple and precise adjustment of the chin strap length and remains reliable.
- Weight: 1285g (+/- 50g)
- Sizes XS-2XL
SCHUBERTH SR2 Racing motorcycle helmet (Full HD)
What our customer's say
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
December 7 17
Delayed deliveryI ordered 2 items on Saturday 2nd Dec. I've just learned that the items were posted on Wednesday 7th Dec. It was the date I sent an email to find out why the items were not delivered yet so I assume they were posted only when I chased Brumersbikes. I choose 2nd class delivery by post so I didn't expect my items to be delivered withing 1-2 days but it took Brumersbikes 5 days (3 working days) to post them. Way too long I think. The good thing is they replied to my email but so far it is the only positive comment I can make. Update on my comment: Brumersbikers apparently cancelled my order without even notifying me about this. Although they return my money to my account I lost over 10 days waiting for my item, not being aware the order had been cancelled with no reason given or any notification. I believe it was done as a 'punishment' for my initial comment. I also received an email from Brumersbikers, after posting my initial comment, where they criticised me for posting an honest and factual comment. I live a decision to fellow customers whether to use Brumersbikers service...Maciej