The RAP-MC-379-HA1 consists of a 1/4"-20 X 1" thread, connected to a 1" diameter ball, female blind barrel nut and nylon washer.
1. Base can be mounted above or below mirror holes
2. Rubber ball dampens shock and vibration
3. High strength materials ensure product longevity
4. Lifetime warranty
5. Made in U.S.A.
High Strength Composite & Steel
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
1. Locate fairing mirror holes.
2. Place the nylon washer over the barrel nut. Insert the barrel nut into the hole on the controls.
3. Screw the threaded ball into the barrel nut from the other side of the hole. Tighten with 5/8" and 1/2" wrench.
The RAP-MC-379-HA1 is not compatible with Harley-Davidson motorcycles that are equipped with a hydraulic clutch.