The Leonard wax jacket is a modern take on a classic. The Leonard is made with a high performance membrane and fully taped seams for 100% waterproofness. The Leonard comes equipped with 4 exterior pockets and 1 internal pocket for bags of storage. Features also include YKK coil and Aquaguard zips throughout, high end branding & detailing and removable ribbed cuffs and collar. The Leonard can be resized to fit on or off the bike Via Knox dual fitting system.
The KNOX Layering System – How it Works
The Knox layering system is a move away from wearing 1 bulky motorcycle jacket with everything inside, to a system that uses individual layers to give riders an improved riding experience and more PROTECTION, FLEXIBILITY AND STYLE.
More PROTECTION because by using a Knox armoured shirt, worn close to the body and separate to the outer jacket, ensures that armour is held in the right place in the event of a crash.
Wearing the protective body armour in a close fitting armoured, shirt, separate to the loose fitting outer jacket, will always offer better protection. It’s just like wearing a good fitting crash helmet.
More FLEXIBILITY because layering gives you choice to what you need for the ride that day rather than only having a solution. So you can now use layers to accommodate different weather and temperatures. All the Knox layers are made from technical materials that are designed to work and look great but are also lightweight and pack away easily.
More STYLE. As this is a move away from 1 bulky bike jacket, with individual layers, you can get much better style. Each layer is designed to look great on the bike but also on its own so you look and feel better both on the ride and at the destination.
The Knox layering system consists of the following:-
- A Base-layer that manages moisture and keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- An Armoured Shirt where the protection is held close to the body so it stays in place,
- A Mid-layer over the top for extra insulation and warmth if you need it.
Lastly; a choice of Outer Jacket, with the totally unique dual fit system, that allows you to increase or decrease the size of your outer jacket to match layers underneath.
- High performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- Collar can be worn up or down and a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
- Black Leather detail on the collar, back of the neck, cuffs and chest pockets.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist and chest pockets.
- Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
- Colours - Russet Brown
- 6 Sizes – S – 3XL
What our customer's say
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
December 7 17
Delayed deliveryI ordered 2 items on Saturday 2nd Dec. I've just learned that the items were posted on Wednesday 7th Dec. It was the date I sent an email to find out why the items were not delivered yet so I assume they were posted only when I chased Brumersbikes. I choose 2nd class delivery by post so I didn't expect my items to be delivered withing 1-2 days but it took Brumersbikes 5 days (3 working days) to post them. Way too long I think. The good thing is they replied to my email but so far it is the only positive comment I can make. Update on my comment: Brumersbikers apparently cancelled my order without even notifying me about this. Although they return my money to my account I lost over 10 days waiting for my item, not being aware the order had been cancelled with no reason given or any notification. I believe it was done as a 'punishment' for my initial comment. I also received an email from Brumersbikers, after posting my initial comment, where they criticised me for posting an honest and factual comment. I live a decision to fellow customers whether to use Brumersbikers service...Maciej