- Full length fitted stretch pants carefully constructed for comfort and performance
- Deep and high soft waistband for added comfort and maximum coverage
- Co-ordinates with any of the jackets or tops
- Windproof at the waist front and back to eliminate draughts. The windproof fabric extends to cover 100\% of the legs at the front.
- Cosy breathable fleece at the back ensures superior stretch and comfort.
- Unisex fitting with a range of sizes
- 100\% Windproof
- Water resistant
- Machine Washable and Dries quickly.
"Really effective, warm under layers”
Robert Roalfe, winner of the Welsh National and Iron Butt (UK) motorcycle rallies
This is the first time either of us have used Cold Killer gear and we are mightily impressed. Our BMW Rallye suits have Goretex liners but the outers are full of ventilation zips for the hot weather. Wearing Cold Killer underwear with BMW heated vests we rode up to 400 miles a day across Western Europe, surrounded by 2m of snow. In Southern Croatia we packed the heated vests away and used the Cold Killer gear all the way to Istanbul. We expect it to reappear perhaps in the Hindu Kush and Karakoram regions of Northern Pakistan or the Himalayan region of Ladakh, Northern India.