Sport Top - Men’s
- Designed and Made in Britain the Sport Top is built to appeal to riders who appreciate fine details, expect performance and breathability and want a superior comfortable fit.
- Made from a 3 layer laminate constructed using Superior Soft Shell fabric on the outside, soft air flow fleece on the inside and a **hydrophilic membrane at its core that together form a windproof, water repellent and breathable barrier against the elements.
"Really effective, warm under layers”
Robert Roalfe, winner of the Welsh National and Iron Butt (UK) motorcycle rallies
"Cold Killers windproof top and trousers kept me warm throughout the trip."
Tony Hoare, RiDE magazine
"Used for? Four years. Comfy? Yes, no chaffing. Warm? Yes. It's not like having fancy central heating, but it's better than shivering. Best feature? Simply the way they do keep you warm when it's cold.
Martin Fitz-Gibbons, Bike Magazine
- Flat locked stretch top that is 100\% windproof at the front chest, sleeve fronts. neck and shoulders.
- Air flow fleece at the back ensures the garment has additional breathability to prevent over heating
- Half zip at the front of the top that is backed with windproof soft fabric to protect the chest
- Discreet branding
- Water resistant
- Machine Washable and Dries quickly
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
What our customer's say
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
December 7 17
Delayed deliveryI ordered 2 items on Saturday 2nd Dec. I've just learned that the items were posted on Wednesday 7th Dec. It was the date I sent an email to find out why the items were not delivered yet so I assume they were posted only when I chased Brumersbikes. I choose 2nd class delivery by post so I didn't expect my items to be delivered withing 1-2 days but it took Brumersbikes 5 days (3 working days) to post them. Way too long I think. The good thing is they replied to my email but so far it is the only positive comment I can make. Update on my comment: Brumersbikers apparently cancelled my order without even notifying me about this. Although they return my money to my account I lost over 10 days waiting for my item, not being aware the order had been cancelled with no reason given or any notification. I believe it was done as a 'punishment' for my initial comment. I also received an email from Brumersbikers, after posting my initial comment, where they criticised me for posting an honest and factual comment. I live a decision to fellow customers whether to use Brumersbikers service...Maciej