The All Sports waterproof outer jacket is part of the Knox Layering System and has been designed for sport and adventure. This high performance multi sports jacket works on and off the bike and for many other sports.
- The jacket has a new innovative dual fit zip system which runs along the inside of the sleeve and body of the jacket. This system is designed to change the size of the jacket. With the zip open you can wear a warm Knox layer and armoured shirt underneath and the jacket is suitable for riding.
- Off the bike, remove the armoured layer, close the zip and the jacket is resized and ready to wear in your everyday life or for other outdoor sports.
- The system makes a seamless transition between life on and off the bike and answers the trend for non-bulky stylish clothing for both men and women.
- The Multi activity All Sports jacket is made in a textured woven Dobby with a Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish so water beads off the surface. Super Tough abrasion resistant panels of stretch fabric are used across the shoulders and elbows.
- A contemporary original design from Knox. Designed to fit perfectly and look great, with and without armour.
The KNOX Layering System – How it Works
The Knox layering system is a move away from wearing 1 bulky motorcycle jacket with everything inside, to a system that uses individual layers to give riders an improved riding experience and more PROTECTION, FLEXIBILITY AND STYLE.
More PROTECTION because by using a Knox armoured shirt, worn close to the body and separate to the outer jacket, ensures that armour is held in the right place in the event of a crash.
Wearing the protective body armour in a close fitting armoured, shirt, separate to the loose fitting outer jacket, will always offer better protection. It’s just like wearing a good fitting crash helmet.
More FLEXIBILITY because layering gives you choice to what you need for the ride that day rather than only having a solution. So you can now use layers to accommodate different weather and temperatures. All the Knox layers are made from technical materials that are designed to work and look great but are also lightweight and pack away easily.
More STYLE. As this is a move away from 1 bulky bike jacket, with individual layers, you can get much better style. Each layer is designed to look great on the bike but also on its own so you look and feel better both on the ride and at the destination.
The Knox layering system consists of the following:-
- A Base-layer that manages moisture and keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- An Armoured Shirt where the protection is held close to the body so it stays in place,
- A Mid-layer over the top for extra insulation and warmth if you need it.
Lastly; a choice of Outer Jacket, with the totally unique dual fit system, that allows you to increase or decrease the size of your outer jacket to match layers underneath.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- High performance 10k membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability. Designed for adventure and sports.
- Strong abrasion resistant stretch fabric on shoulders and elbows.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 2 exterior side entry waist pockets.
- 2 additional YKK semi concealed zips on the waist pocket with stud fastening.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 2 exterior chest pockets with side entry for ease of use.
- 3 concealed YKK zipped vents on front shoulders and back for added breathability in warmer conditions.
- Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure
- Fully adjustable waist belt with gun metal stud detail.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
What our customer's say
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
December 7 17
Delayed deliveryI ordered 2 items on Saturday 2nd Dec. I've just learned that the items were posted on Wednesday 7th Dec. It was the date I sent an email to find out why the items were not delivered yet so I assume they were posted only when I chased Brumersbikes. I choose 2nd class delivery by post so I didn't expect my items to be delivered withing 1-2 days but it took Brumersbikes 5 days (3 working days) to post them. Way too long I think. The good thing is they replied to my email but so far it is the only positive comment I can make. Update on my comment: Brumersbikers apparently cancelled my order without even notifying me about this. Although they return my money to my account I lost over 10 days waiting for my item, not being aware the order had been cancelled with no reason given or any notification. I believe it was done as a 'punishment' for my initial comment. I also received an email from Brumersbikers, after posting my initial comment, where they criticised me for posting an honest and factual comment. I live a decision to fellow customers whether to use Brumersbikers service...Maciej